Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday








It's time for What I Wore Wednesday!  I am linking up with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy and Jewelscapes.


Boots~ Target
Leggings ~ Target
Sweater  ~ Target
Shirt ~ Target
Wow!  I really love Target
Flower headband ~ made by me


Argyle Socks ~ Target
I love these socks.  It was really chilly here the night we went to church and these kept me warm.


Boots ~ Belks
Red Snowflake socks ~ Target
Dress ~ Old Navy
Cardigan ~ Target
Skinny belt ~ The Limited
Flower pin ~ made by me
Sorry for the fuzzy picture.




A day of cleaning the house
Shirt ~ Old Navy
Yoga style pants ~ Target
I would rather be barefoot more than anything.  Even if it is 20 degrees outside, I'm barefoot!  Socks make me way too hot!


Meeting friends for lunch
Boots ~ Target
Skinny Jeans ~ Ann Taylor Loft
Belt ~ Ann Taylor Loft
Dress ~ Canton Trade Days (flea market)
Flower headband ~ made by me
Flower Earrings ~ Crystal Beutler






Annual Breakfast/Ornament Exchange
Boots ~ Target
Jeggings ~ Old Navy
(Which I am returning! I need the size under. These puppies expand!)
Shirt dress ~ Old Navy
Red Flower ~ Black House Black Market
Earrings ~ Groovy's (local boutique)
Tank Top ~ The Limited

18 comments:

  1. When I see your post for Wed, you make me want to go shopping lol! Heading to Target today, I loved the snowflakes socks. You and I have very similar taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flea market dress is amazing. I love unique pieces like that! Love the flower headband that you made too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your flower pins!! and that dress from canton is adorable. love the boot socks too (i need to make a trip to target for some :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All very cute, but I love the flea market find -- what a great dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I just discovered your blog! You make me want to scrap my wardrobe and start over! You definitely have a great sense of style! Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. so fun! i love your hair in the side bun. you are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have ama amazing style, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love every outfit. That flea market tunic is too amazing, love it!

    Thank you so much for linking up with Jewelscapes Bejeweled Wednesdays!
    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look adorable and have great hair! Love your outfits and your accessories too. That headband is so fabulous, and I love the way you wore your Old Navy dress! Love that flower with it! Super cute. Love the reddish colored Target sweater too! And your meeting friends outfit was super cute. Great blog! I'm gonna save yours and check back with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have adorable clothes and you look very pretty! I heart Tar-jay as well. Luuuuurve!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are Too Cute! Your blog is Too cute! And your Home is just way way Too Cute! I wish you lived in Utah. We'd for sure have to be friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love this idea, but i'm afraid i cannot participate...to many yoga pants and pj's. also ratty old hoodies and bedhead. :) you have a wonderful wardrobe...lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE that dress from canton & the headband you made!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all the use of flowers in your outfits. I'm so happy those are in right now. the blouse I wore in my wiww write up has those flowers on it too and I was soooo excited when I found it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just visited your blog for the first time. I will def be back! Fun mix of decorating (nice job!) and other stuff! Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are so sassy and have such a great sense of style!! I can decorate but other tshirts and jeans that is it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have been oogling this post for a while. I love your Canton dress. I hope when you grow tired of looking at it you'll will it to me.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!