Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Have a Holly Jolly Christmas



This is our Christmas card.  Melissa at MJ Corder Designs helped me and my sister out this year.  You have to check out Megan's card.  It is so funky and matches her style to a t! 
I wanted to wish everyone in blogland a blessed Christmas and thank you for making my entrance into blogging exciting and fun!  I have loved every minute of getting to know so many new friends.  May God bless you all and have a very peaceful New Year!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful family photo. I wish my kids would smile like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are all so photogenic...i keep my hubby and i out of it, because it's a lost cause! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower and I absolutely love your blog! As a thank you for sharing your creativity, ideas and passion, I want to give you the Stylish Blog Award...
    Stylish Blogger Award Rules for accepting this award are:
    1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.

    2. Share 7 things about yourself.

    3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

    4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!

    You can get the award off of my post, just save it as a pic; www.thestilishfamilytable.blogspot.com
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!