Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Friday, December 10, 2010

You'll Fall in Love With...

Wanted to share some of my favorite blogs with you and what makes me love them.


Little Miss Momma has all kinds of good stuff!  She made this fabulous flower necklace and she looks mighty cute wearing it!  I made one today, and love it! I just don't love the major 3rd degree burn I got on my thumb!  I seriously walked around the house aimlessly crying!!  If only a video camera was rolling!  But, please check her out!  You will fall in love with her honesty and cuteness!


Centsational Girl truly earns her name!  She made this Christmas card holder out of a cork board, fabric, ribbon and push pins!  Beautiful!


Humble Pie is the sweetest blog ever!  She has such a clean and natural style.  It is all very lovely.  She also writes beautiful things about our Lord and her family.  Very touching to read!


Funky Junk Interiors is super cool!  Not only can this woman decorate but she gives you really good tips on setting up and maintaining your blog!  She is amazing!



Vignette Design made this beautiful wreath.  She also has the most amazing tablescapes!  I have never seen so many sets of beautiful dishes in all my days! 


Mod Vintage Life has out done herself with her whimsical mantle!  I fell in love the moment I saw it!


Holly Mathis Interiors is my hero!  I first saw her in Better Homes and Garden magazine years ago and actually cut the article out and tucked her away in my dream home binder.  I found her blog a year ago and couldn't believe it was her!  I felt like I already knew her!  I know, kinda stalkerish, right?

Here is Centasational Girl again!  This flocked tree is so stunning!  Love her!

  All these ladies are the real deal to me!  They really execute their creativity in a way that makes me want to jump up and move something around in the living room, paint an old table or sew that pillow!  I say thank you!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for showing off my mantel...I am in very good company with these gals! This is indeed an honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a sweet and wonderful compliment! There are several blogs here that I don't believe I've visited before. I can't wait to take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on all of your favorites. But may I add that you would be on my list of one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting these. I was already a follower of some of them but I'm always glad to find new blogs to read! Thanks for the great suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing all of these amazing blogs! i am going to go make a cup of Tea and spend the rest of the evening reading! Thank you!
    Have a pretty day!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU ARE AWESOME! Thanks for this feature girl--and for your super sweetness! HAHA, about the third degree burns--I have permanent blisters on my fingers at ALL times--I almost can;t feel when the glue hits my fingers anymore because they have gone numb!

    And I want Funky Junks Christmas tree now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are awesome! I learned about some new great blogs! Thanks for stopping by Three Pixie Lane! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is so fabulous!!! I love it all.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!