Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Praline Pecans

These pecans will literally melt in your mouth.  They start out with a crunchy goodness then melt into something scrumdiddleyumptious!!!  Here is what you will need:

1 egg white
1 Tbl. water
beat until frothy with mixer
Add
1 lb. pecan halves & stir
Add
1c. sugar
1 Tbl. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
stir with a spoon until well coated
Pour into ungreased jelly roll or long pan
Bake at 275
stirring every 15 min. for 45 min






Oh my sweet goodness, would you look at that!!!? Doesn't it just look like heaven?


I packaged mine up and gave them to people at my kiddos school.  I found these cute toppers at Hobby Lobby.  You just use a baggie and then staple the topper on top, and done!  I thought they were so cute.  This recipe is NO FAIL!!  I used Paula Deen's recipe 2 years ago, and sorry Paula, it was a bust!  This is from my husband's Aunt Candy, and we looovveee it!  It is fast and easy!  Hope you like!

I will be Linking up here

Fingerprints on the Fridge
Funky Junk Interiors

4 comments:

  1. ok, were you reading my mind? i am so stinking excited you posted this recipe. I was just thinking today how I want to make these ~~~!!!! i love you.

    xoxoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that sounds good! Thanks for the recipe. I'm going to make this for my party on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yummy! I've been looking for a recipe for these. Can't wait to try them! Thanks for sharing! ~Martha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made these and added them to a Paula Deen Spinach and Strawberry salad....FABULOUS!! Thank you for sharing--this is going into my 'holiday recipe' file!
    Love your blog--keep up your great work!
    Kirstie from Michigan

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!