Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Monday, December 20, 2010

Thank You So Very Much!


How surprised was I, when I found out I actually won the Stylish Blogger Award!!!  I was like "What the heck!!!!"  It made my heart skip a beat or two!  Thank you so so much to Julie at The Stylish Family Table,  she is a sweetheart and has made my week!  You must check her out, you will fall in love!

As part of the award, I must name 7 things about myself.  Some are silly and some are true everyday facts.  So here we go!

1. I adore the movie Xanadu (Come on, you know you love it too!)

2.  I dance at home when I am by myself 

3.  I only listen to Strictly Sinatra at home.  My husband calls and says "Are you listening to old people music again?"

4.  I am a former Dallas Maverick Dancer (didn't see that coming, did you?)

5.  I color my hair every 4 weeks, because gray has literally taken over my entire head!

6.  My friends mean the world to me and they are truly my family

7.  I can't go to bed at night unless I have a bath and my sheets HAVE to be cold and not all wrinkled up and messy.  I'm weird that way.

So, now you know some lame things about me and I would love to pass the torch and show you some women that I read everyday!


Every one of these ladies are awesome at what they do and you will enjoy getting to know them, if you haven't already!

5 comments:

  1. Go girl! I so enjoy reading your blog and have loved reading the blogs you recommend as well! Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I didn't know there was another soul in the world who loved Xanadu! I have been a huge ONJ fan since I was about 10 (35 years ago!). Memorized all of her songs and watched her movies over and over again when I was younger. Xanadu was a great one. Have a Merry Christmas!

    Judy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this award. I really truly appreciate it. I love your blog too! But that said...I just did this award a couple of weeks ago and was just thinking I need to post that I'm awards free because I've done this three times now...I don't think anyone wants to know one more thing about me. Although...I enjoyed reading your's. So thanks soooo very much....I really appreciate it but don't think I'm up to passing along again.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!