Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Friday, December 31, 2010

Bathroom World

We have entered Bathroom World.  It is a daunting, back breaking place!  My poor husbands entire vacation has been consumed this week by our bathroom!  I feel so sorry for him.  But, I keep reminding him how much money we saved by doing it all by ourselves!!  I still have to paint the walls and cabinets, so a reveal will be coming soon.  Right now, let's look at some beautiful bathrooms.  When I looked at all these pictures, I noticed there is a recurring theme...white.  I can't help it!  I love the look!  Enjoy!


Drool worthy shower curtain






How pretty is this fireplace mantle over the tub?  LOOVVEE IT!!!









Loving the floors!  But no wood for me in a bathroom please!


O.k, I love the mirror.  But seriously!!  I would not like to have a huge view of myself every time I got in and got out of the tub!  Nope!  No thank you!



Sigh



I have a black metal shelf similar to this one up in the attic.  I think I might get it down!



I hope everyone has a safe and fun New Year's Eve!  God bless your New Year!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful bathrooms. I can't wait to see yours. I hope you have a very Happy New Year. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, that last one is right up my alley. tami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all! I can't wait to see your completed project!

    Happy New Year!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my! These pics are lovely! So much inspiration! So eager to see your reno. I know it was a lot of work, but you're going to be so happy when it's done!
    Happy, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've loved number 8 for a long time. That is the photo that inspired my periwinkle front door.

    I can't wait to see the reveal of the bathroom....I'm sure it will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a project. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!