Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Monday, December 27, 2010

A Very Sad Day

I am struck almost speechless and my heart aches for a fellow blogger.  Edie, from Life in Grace, has lost her home due to a fire.  Edie blogs about her faith, family and her beautiful eclectic home.  She just recently finished a major renovation on her kitchen and it was stunning to say the least.  Please say a prayer for Edie and her family.  Everyone escaped with no injures, thank the Lord!  I can't even imagine what she and her family are going thru at this very moment.  They literally lost every possession they own.  The good Lord, I know will provide their monetary needs, as well as their emotional needs.




I have read Edie's blog now for 3 years and I have never met her, but I feel as though I know her and her wonderful family.  I pray for peace more than anything right now.  No words can express how truly sorry I am.

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh this is awful. This is the second blog I have visited this evening with terrible news. I am so happy though Edie's family is safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad. One of the ladies I work with had this happen on the 20th of December. I will pray for this family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopped by your blog after reading a comment you left on mine...I am so sad to hear this, our homes mean so much to us, I trust Edie and her family find all the support they need to get them through this difficult time.
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heartfelt sorrow for this loss. May there be peace found in the days to come and strength built in recreating their expression of 'Home'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is awful, yes, good that everyone is safe, so very good, but devastating to lose your home and everything...
    I pray they will have the support, resources, funds, and energy they will need for the days ahead. May they have a safe and comfortable place to say as they move forward with recreating their home as deborah said above.
    So sorry to hear they lost their home...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!