Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Thursday, December 9, 2010

O Christmas Tree

I went around the house last night and took pictures of everything lit up!  I'm like a kid again when it comes to lights!  Every morning when I wake the kiddos up for school, I turn on the lights first.  They just make me happy.  I remember when I was a kid, my brother and I would lay underneath the tree and look up at all the sparkly lights and ornaments!  Ah, memories!


This year, I wanted to do something a little different to the tree.  I bought fabric webbing for .67 a yard at my local Wal Mart!  This is the same ribbon/webbing I used to hang the coffee filter wreath in the kitchen.


I love to add unexpected things in the tree, like this vintage Christmas tin can.  I also have plates and wall plaques.


Love Kailey's Anthropology letter K ornament.




I told you I wasn't done!  I added the red wooden beads under the mantle.  I love it!  I am in love with the command strips and hooks.  I used theseThey are genius!!!

Here's the tree during the day!  Trees, to me, during the day, are not so spectacular.  But still pretty to look at.  Hope everyone has a blessed Friday!

I am linking up here
Thrifty Decor Chick

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Crafty Texas Girls. Your home is gorgeous! I love your tree. Good inspiration for mine- I am in a 'transition' year:) I really like your "What I Wore Wednesday" posts. I think my headbands would be perfect with your style. Going to start following you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Google won't process my request to follow, I keep getting an error message. So I am adding you to my blog roll. Come visit again!
    Crafty Texas Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled into your lovely blog...you have a beautiful home, very inspiring! I love all the lights at Christmas too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your home all decked out for the Holidays! Looks good day and night.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your whole house is gorgeous, I have really enjoyed looking around.
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you fo stop by mi blog your whole home is beautiful, very inspiring.
    Happy Holidays!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!