Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ethan Boy is 10!

Our little boy is in double digits now!!!  He turned 10 today.  I still can't believe it!  This boy is the biggest blessing to us.  He started out big and when I say BIG I mean 10 lbs. 15 oz. big!  (I say an even 11 lbs. What's 1 ounce right!?)  He was such an easy going baby, we were in heaven!




He is lovingly referred to as "Ethan Boy" or simply "E".  Look at that smile.  He was not even 2 in this picture.




He is your typical boy!  He loves to be silly, wrestle with his Daddy, play video games, and tease his sister!


I love so many things about this boy!  I love that he still loves to play with my hair.  I love that he still kisses me and holds my hand.  He is my lover!!  I love that, even though he has a speech disorder, he never gets frustrated when he tries to tell you something.  I love that he is honest and confesses when he has done something wrong.  I love that he has such a great attitude about his many learning disabilities even though I secretly worry.  I love that he doesn't feel different.  I love that he tries, tries and tries. 




He wants to be a professional video game player or create games when he grows up, and he says he wants to always live with me!!  That sounds just fine with me.  Although when he is 35, I'll let you know.  I am so proud of him for all that he is, all that he will do, and all the extra struggles he goes through.  Happy Birthday sweet boy!  Always keep that sweetness!

4 comments:

  1. So sweet thanks for sharing!! What a sweet boy! Hope he had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love him, even though he thinks I am a gross girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! And I thought all my 8lb babies were big! What a precious boy! And those big blue eyes!
    Happy Birthday, Ethan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this makes me teary! I can't wait for my little boy to arrive!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!