Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Friday, February 18, 2011

You'll Fall in Love With...


You'll Fall in Love With....



Kendi Everyday is another fashion blog that always gets my attention.  I love everything that she wears!



A Thoughtful Place is one of my favorite new blogs.  Her kitchen is just stunning!



Life in the Fun Lane took this dresser from dreary to fabulous!



The Nester has a new IKEA bookcase and I am loving it!



To just say that this is a "craft room" seems wrong.  Sawdust and Paperscraps has created the ultimate room for projects. And, she does it all herself!  Just inspiring!




Harper and Henry just made the cutest pillows for her ETSY shop.  She is one talented girl!!


I just adore this one she  made!  That pattern is incredible!

There you have it!  I fell in love, now you go fall in love!

Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. Those are some of my favorite blogs, too...along with yours! Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out Erin. Lovin' this new blog I just found too. Yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Erin!!! So sweet of you. I am loving your blog. What a happy place to be!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!