Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Time for What I Wore Wednesday and I actually got dressed up this week!  I'm joining Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy.



Grey Cardigan ~ Target
Dress ~ Anthropologie
Skinny Belt ~ Target
Sweater tights ~ Target
Boots ~ Target









Snow Day!!!!!
We don't EVER get these so I don't have the "proper" clothing for it!

Fake UGGS ~ Target
Velour sweatpants ~ Target
Black Jacket ~ Tyler Junior College Apache Belles
Scarf ~ Made by Laura
Taupe scarf on head ~ made by momma
Dorky smile ~ All me baby~



Grey Cardigan ~ Target (I remixed the heck out of this)
Dress ~ Kohl's
Boots ~ Belk's
Purple tights ~ Target
Necklace ~ Groovy's (local boutique)
Skinny Belt ~ Target




13 comments:

  1. How cute are you? Love the cardi from Target!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you put it all together! You are so stylish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your Anthro dress. And those purple tights really completed your look that day! You are super-fabulous! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower. You look very stylish! I love the gray cardi with the dress and purple tights. Fun and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always look so cute! I love your sense of style!

    Your new header and background are so pretty...great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are super stylish! I enjoy seeing what you wear each week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the outfits! I have the same Target cardigan in purple - yours looks fabulous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the layering! You have a great way of layering without looking bulky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see ya again, was worried that we lost you here in wiww land. I always look forward to your styles. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my gosh were you an apache belle? crazy! i am from white oak - i didn't think there were any bloggers in the area! sorry - but this is kind of exciting! ha! :) i have a friend that was an apache belle - you probably know her - danielle frank? anyhoo. i love love love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit....love the little cardigan :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! I am digging the cardigan...love ruffles:) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!