Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Saturday, February 12, 2011

You'll Fall in Love With...

You'll fall in love with every single one of these blogs if you haven't already! Cuteness galore!!!



Jones Design Company made this adorable pillow out of a rug from ikea!  Genius!!



Centsational Girl retiled her back splash behind her range and it turned out perfectly!







Sweet Something Design  has a great tissue paper flower tutorial.



The Daybook has got to be one of my favorite fashion blogs!  She shows a different outfit everyday!  She is cute as a button and has the best style!



Again, August Fields amazes me!  This is her boys bunk room!  Just incredible!



320 Sycamore has created these cute and creative Valentine's for her kiddos to give out.  Love it!



Sonya, over at Beyond the Screen Door, shows us her good friends gorgeous Valentines tree!

Hope you saw something you liked.  Blessings!





7 comments:

  1. Those are absolutely amazing! That bunk system just blows my mind!! Thank you for the links, off to go look some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is adorable and I wish I knew how to sew because I SO want to make one of those pillows!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great links! I love finding new blogs! I found you from Nita's blog Mod Vintage Life and so glad I did! Happy Valentines! xoxo Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I had seen a couple of these, that bunk room is amazing. And, I love the Ikea rug turned pillow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great ideas! Thank you SOOO much for featuring my post about the Valentine tree! Off to check out the other sites!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello my dear :) thank you for the sweet compliments....and i'm always in the market for a good fashion blog so thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Erin! You are so kind. Thank you for some wonderful new links to visit! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!