Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Friday, February 4, 2011

You'll Fall in Love With...

I thought I would start showing you (or at least try to) every week, some of the wonderful things out there.  There are some awesome tutorials and transformations, I just feel the need to share.



Dear Lillie has the made the sweetest and very easy slipcover. 


Allora Handmade has the cutest necklaces, bracelets and headbands.  I love this red for Valentine's Day!



I know you have seen this print out there.  I first saw it at Meg's, and loved it this week at Lindsey's The Pleated Poppy.  I went over and ordered up this one  and can't wait to hang it in the kitchen.  You will love The Wheatfield Etsy store.



Last, but not least, I love this before and after Sweet Something Design did with her kitchen.

I also wanted to thank my top referrers for January!


4 comments:

  1. Great features! I just adore Dear Lillie's slipcover, it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Wheatfield...she has the most amazing prints. Can't wait to see where you put yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Lillie's slipcover is beautiful! Love the ruffle! I fell in love with it yesterday when I saw it on her blog. I'm going to pop over to The Wheatfield store and Sweet Something Design. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Erin! You always find the best things to feature! I'd never heard about Dear Lillie! What a sweet blog. Thanks for showing these!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!