Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pillows

You asked, so you shall receive!!  I've had lots of questions about where I found my pillows on my couch.  Well, ladies.  The answer is the fabulous Pottery Barn!!  I love that store and when I get the catalog in the mail, I could just devour each one of those rooms that they put together. 


The pillows on both ends are from Pottery Barn.  If you click on the link, it will take you straight to their pillow selection.  Sadly enough, mine aren't for sale anymore.  But, oh my goodness, there are so many more to choose from.



The pillow in the center is from First Monday Trade Days in Canton.  Just a little pillow I picked up.



Here are some pillows from Pottery Barn that are similar to mine, that I thought you might like.









I love the colors of this pillow.  The best thing about PB pillows are, they are covers.  I can remove them with the season if I wanted to, and don't have to buy an insert every time I want to change.  A cover and insert can get a little pricey, so this works for me.  Now, if you could sew, that's a whole different story!    I hope I've answered your questions on pillows and given you other choices as well!  Please, keep asking!  I pray you all have a productive and safe week!

Blessings,

4 comments:

  1. Your entire room is so cozy and welcoming! Let's be friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your style. (I keep telling you that. Sorry) Do you live near Canton? I used to live just north of Dallas. I now live in Pflugerville, just north of Austin and east of Round Rock or as we like to say here, "Between a rock and a weird place".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for this post! Our leather sofas are similar and this is JUST what I need for it. I'm definitely making plans to head to the Pottery Barn outlet! Your house is gorgeous. ~Darlene

    ReplyDelete

  4. Cảm ơn các bạn!

    Bài viết rất hay: Chúng tôi chuyên cung cấp các sản phẩm chất lượng sau:



    Lều xông hơi gia đình giá rẻ



    Lều xông hơi giá bao nhiêu



    Lều xông hơi loại nào tốt nhất hiện nay



    Cảm ơn các bạn!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!