Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

It's What I Wore Wednesday and I am linking up with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy and Jewelscapes.  Go check them out!



Here is my "uniform" for Cosmetology School
Black Scrubs
badge id ~ Vera Bradley
black and white polka dot headband ~ Target
Crocs

Yeah, I know!  I'm lookin super fine!



My sister, Megan, bought me this beautiful camera strap cover for Christmas, and it just came in!  I love it!!!  Now, I look just like Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy!  She got it from SheyB.




My sister, over at I like It, I love It, is having her first giveaway!  She is giving away this cute shirt from Etta Grace.  She has the sweetest things in her Etsy shop!  So swing over to Megan's, and enter to win this fab shirt! 

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha, I've been wondering if you two were sisters, I've seen you both through WIWW and Bejeweled WEdnesday but haven't seen it stated before about you being sisters. Sweet! You are both so pretty and stylin'.
    Somehow you managed to make a uniform look great!
    Thank you so much for linking up with Jewelscapes Bejeweled Wednesdays too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin you even make scrubs look good your adorable and your house is BEAUTIFUL!!Popped over to your sisters blog to and became a follower. Have a great one, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I thought you two looked really similar!! You are rockin' the scrubs! :)
    and ya I love your dining room and living room!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now a follower of your sisters! I told her I thought I was the ONLY one who stood on their garden tub for a full view of what I was wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hearts on the tee -- so cute! Cosmetology student? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish we would have worn scrubs in cosmo school... we had 3 sizes too big smocks!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!