Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Friday, February 18, 2011

Me Oh My

So, my sister has made me go and fall in love with a new blog!  Me Oh My is perfection!  You have to check her out!



That crystal chandelier is exquisite over her island!



Of course, I am loving the white subway tile back splash.



Just the perfect blend and punches of color here and there.



I'm thinking I just might have to paint my pantry door a color now!  Check out that blue door!!



This is my sister's inspiration room for her living room.  Love the color in that rug!



This is the 3rd time today I have seen these chevron stripes.  Very hot this spring!

Blessings,

11 comments:

  1. Hi Erin,
    I've only been blogging for a couple of months and have been following you since I started. Just wanted to let you know I really enjoy your posts. Your style is much like mine and I love your laid back elegance. I look forward to more visits.
    Have a great weekend,
    Barb
    www.curlywillowdiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm heading over to check out her blog... you may owe me an hour...just say'n...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wrong... you owe me 2 hours! I read the entire enchilada.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Love me some subway tile. Ok, on another note...has anyone mentioned to you that the comments are scrambled with the bottom of you posts/you might also like pictures? It's like the 1st one or two comments overlap them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing Erin!...just what i need...more blogs to read!! so many beautiful sites out there

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a love/hate relationship with finding new blogs. I love reading them, but hate to add more blogs to my reader, which I never seen to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this style so so much.... I am so ready to be out of this military housing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great rooms!! Thanks so much for featuring my pillows below too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing such an amazing blog!!! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing room, i love your style.Kids Car Beds

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!