Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's What I Wore Wednesday and I'm linking up at The Pleated Poppy, No Model Lady and Jewelscapes.


Go over and check out all the great outfits and be inspired!




Brown boots ~ Belks
Brown tights ~ Target
Green Corduroy dress ~ Ann Taylor Loft
Mustard flower pin ~ Dillards



I love this pin!  It goes with so much stuff.  I had to show the dress up close.  It has the best detail and I absolutely adore the color!!  My sweetheart of a cousin Evan was getting married to the lovely and beautiful Maddie, and this was the dress I chose to wear!


Black heels ~ Belks
Grey plaid slacks ~ Target
Charcoal ruffle tank ~ Old Navy
Grey ruffled cardigan ~ Target
Skinny Belt ~ Target
Necklace ~ Groovy's (local boutique)


On my way to church and very comfy!

Blessings,

16 comments:

  1. And THAT'S why I love Target! Too bad we don't have one here in Canada yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. i love the mustard pin. i NEEEEEED it. was it recent when you got it? like i need to go out and get it NOW. and what section was it in?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both outfits, Erin, but what I really want to know is the brand and color of your lipstick in the second photo. I love it! Is it one of your favorites?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your look great in both outfits! I would also love to know what lipstick you are wearing? It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin, you look gorgeous, and thank you for showing us how it's done! The Target way too! I love their clothing, but often feel overwhelmed when I go into the department as I'm usually off to the home decor items etc. Wonderfully put together! I love the grays. xoxo tami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great looks as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dagnabit. Blogger is acting up!! Comment take 2!! You look lovely!! Love that you always look so sophisticated but fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That green dress is fabulous! You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! I love that dress!!!! SERIOUSLY! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your green corduroy dress and flower so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girl, you and Meg have totally inspired me to dress cuter...as soon as I lose about 20 lbs I'm totally starting this What I Wore Wednesdays on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look awesome. Love your church outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ok, even your camera *strap* is adorable. gorgeous! target needs to scoop you up as a model before someone else takes you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are gorgeous!! Lovely outfits too, I really like that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are dressed so cute and I noticed you dressed your little vanity up in her new skirt too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!