Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday & a Winner!!

It's What I Wore Wednesday and I'm linking up with The Pleated PoppyNo Model Lady and Jewelscapes!



Ballet Flats ~ Target
Skinny Jeans ~ Ann Taylor Loft
Shirt ~ Ann Taylor Loft
Short Sleeve Cardigan ~ Ann Taylor Loft

It's Spring Break here and the kids and I were meeting
friends at a video arcade.  Are they even called that anymore?





I love the touch of black lace across the chest.



Sandals ~ Target
Jeggings ~ Old Navy
Shirt Dress ~ JC Penny
Necklace ~ Crystal Beutler



We were off to my little niece, Malone's, 1st birthday party!



Red Heels ~ Payless
Black Trousers ~ Ann Taylor Loft
Shirt ~ Ann Taylor Loft

Another comfy church outfit!  I seem to wear a lot of black, white and grey to church! 
I need to spark it up with some color!



I love the bow on the front and flouncy sleeves!  Such a girly shirt!

*********************************************************************


The winner of the giveaway is ..........

Jazlynn Reighn

she said: "super cute hair yumminess! I love the funky style of it ! Checked out her etsy store, love etsy"
March 15, 2011 9:17 p.m

I will be contacting you soon so you can get your cute headband as soon as possible!!
Thanks to everyone for entering and I've got another giveaway coming soon!


Blessings, 

11 comments:

  1. Hi there! I love your shirt dress from JCPenney! That is so cute how you wore it. ALso love the cardigan. Can't get enough cardigans right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the top with the lace from Ann Taylor Loft! May have to see if I can find one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your last outfit Erin! As always, you look AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great flair, Erin! I liked your lipgloss so much in a previous post that I ordered some, and am anxiously waiting for it to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your taste in clothes. You always look so put together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a wonderful sense of style and look beautiful in everything you put together! I enjoy seeing your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! Thanks you for the opportunity! I realized that I didn't leave a correspondence address...yikes! My email is Karma.kf@gmail.com thanks so much :) The outfits are super cute as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking gorgeous as always Erin. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!