Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shabby Apple

I've told you once, and now I have to tell you again!  I am loving Shabby Apple!!!  If you noticed on the right side of my blog, I have a snazzy new button you can click and it takes you right there, so you can shop till your hearts content!!!  It's my very first sponsor and I am super excited!!!



This is serious cuteness!  Love the yellow!


How precious is this?


This, is what a sexy little black dress looks like to me!


That color is to die for


I love the lines on this dress.  So cute and girly!


They even have bathing suits




The preteen and kids section will knock your socks off!
So starting clicking that Shabby Apple button to the right and get to shopping!

Blessings,

5 comments:

  1. Great dresses! I can see why you love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the new sponsor! when i get ready to buy something from them i'll click through from your site! their dresses are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love their clothes...and I'm happy for you! I have been wanting to wear dresses more! I live in Florida so it would be as cool as shorts...and look nicer! ♥

    ReplyDelete

  4. Cảm ơn các bạn!

    Bài viết rất hay: Chúng tôi chuyên cung cấp các sản phẩm chất lượng sau:



    Lều xông hơi gia đình giá rẻ



    Lều xông hơi giá bao nhiêu



    Lều xông hơi loại nào tốt nhất hiện nay



    Cảm ơn các bạn!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!