Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Sunday, March 13, 2011

New Sponsor: MJ Corder Designs

I wanted to welcome MJ Corder Designs as my newest sponsor!!!  I am so excited to show off her fabulous work to you!  She has the sweetest collection of custom invites and cards EVER!!!  The best part is, it's all custom!



Here is our Christmas card we sent out this year.  Loved it!!  She changed
the shape and color to flow better with our clothes.


My sister completely changed the look and color scheme of her card.  It is
just precious and fun!



Here is my sister's card originally.  She loved the concept, just wanted different colors!



Love the simplicity of this baby announcement!







I have a snazzy button just for MJ Corder Designs you can click on at anytime under "Sponsors".
So, if you have a birthday party, baby or wedding shower, birth announcement, or Christmas cards to send
out, check her out!  You won't be disappointed!

Blessings,

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and announcements! So unique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photography! Such fun and creative cards, too! Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check them out for a shower I will be giving. Those are wonderful cards and announcements!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!