Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Sunday, March 20, 2011

What do you think?

I went and did it!!!  I had my blog customized and I love it!!!  The Fairy Blogmother did a fabulous job! 
And I must say, she was so very patient with me and my craziness!  It was such an easy
process and fun at that.  My sister found her first and raved and raved about the process and
what a great price she was!  So, I thought "Why not"  She was so affordable, you almost
can't say no!  I'm not very computer savvy, and there were certain things I've always wanted,
that I knew I couldn't do.  So, poof!!!  Enter My Fairy Blogmother!!  I told her I wanted
simple, fun and whimsy and I think I got all three!  Hope you like it, cause I sure do!!

18 comments:

  1. Erin I love it!! It's so you. Have a great week, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the makeover, but the text is really difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin great!!!!I want to make a change to my blog after our move. Im saving this info thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, it's beautiful!!!! I loooove the colors, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so cute. I want to do something fun sometime too:) I change my mind too often though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its fantastic, it's everything you wanted it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The new look is too cute! I love how the header almost looks like it's been embroidered - totally fits the decorating theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it looks great, Erin. It is fun and whimsical! It seems to suit your personality! I love the polka dot background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I noticed it last night. It looks great! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it. It's especially nice to be able to find the "home" button. Thanks for the upgrade. Oh and I love your blog and you decor and your "What you wore" feature. I can't wait to see more springy outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks great! Love the polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great! Love all the colors and the design!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Erin,I think you blog is wonderful. I just became a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like your blog. And what a fun giveaway. I would pick either my house number or the door sign . thank you

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!