Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Favorite Paint Color Blog

This is a fabulous idea!  Why didn't I think of this one?  Someone has created a blog full of fabulous homes and their paint colors!  Kristin from Favorite Paint Colors is the brains behind this.  Not only does she show the home but a direct link to the blog she found it from.  It is all organized so well.  She has it broken up into bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and she even has it broken up into colors.


So if you've been wondering what colors look good in a bathroom, just check out her new blog.
She's even giving away $50 to your favorite paint store as her first giveaway!  So stop by and see her!

Blessings, 

9 comments:

  1. I agree this was a genius idea, I was thrilled to be in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you and Debbie ... genious! I was drooling over it earlier this morning. It's yoru fault that I'm going back for more eye candy. ;-) Have a great night, Becca

    www.adventuresindecorating1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!
    Seriously, I love homes!! I can't get enough!

    Question for you...how do you change your blog font? I'd love to do that on mine!!

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Erin!
    so nice to meet you.
    I had the same reaction... what a fabulous idea and why didn't I think of that! !

    happy weekend!
    joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have shared a great source of home improvement and painting information. A lot of homeowners owners will be grateful to note that resources such as this that you recommended are available. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, here i got great idea to make home improvement and painting information.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent website you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I’d really love to be a part of group where I can get responses from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know.Thanks a lot!
    Colour Nepal
    Color Nepal
    Colour Nepal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great site! I am loving it!! Will be back later to read some more.
    Wall Paints Nepal
    Wall colors Nepal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post. Finding ideas to write about is one of the hardest things about running a blog. Please visit http://goo.gl/PaoaNj

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!