Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!




I hope you and your family have a very blessed Thanksgiving day!  I am so very thankful for my wonderful family and dear friends!  God truly blesses me each and every day with the people in my life. 



Every year, I have to watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.  It's a  tradition!  Even if I'm busy cooking, I have to at least hear it in the background.  I love me some Radio City Rockettes!



I just love these old postcards.  Especially this one.  The bright colors are just beautiful.  Get to bed early if you are shopping on Black Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. I agree...I have to watch the parade too. Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!