Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Oversized Light Fixtures....Yes, Please!

I have fallen in love with over sized light fixtures lately!  I've been on the hunt for one for our living room.  Right now, we have a dinky ceiling fan.  With the vaulted ceiling, the ceiling fan tends to get lost and when you turn it on, you barely feel anything because it is so high.  So, off to Pinterest I went.  I have found such inspiring photos I had to share.
 

Here's a pic of the living room.  It needs some drama hanging from the ceiling!
 


 
Don't ya think?
 

I'm a sucker for crystal chandeliers.  Talk about drama!





Look at that wallpaper on the fireplace place wall!  Gorgeous!





This one is very simple, but makes a statement.  Dear Lillie blog is the best!


Ballard's Design has a good selection at reasonable prices.


Sarah Richardson always gets it right.  I love this light fixture.  


But, I think this one has to be my favorite.  Its grand and has little whimsy thrown in.

 
This, is what I'm after!  Wish me luck!
 
 
Blessings to all,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


8 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos!! wishing you luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for yes, there are some amazing fixtures out there")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the idea of a huge fixture. Some great inspiration pics. Can't wait to see what you find. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see what you find and pick for the space. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! these are wonderful tips. Thanks for sharing them with us. Please visit http://goo.gl/7WsYCe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great and thanks! If you have any trouble, just let me know!
    ufabet

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!