Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

What I Wore Wednesday is starting to creep up on me lately!  I seem to be doing nothing but painting this week, so I don't get dolled up very much!  However, my sweet friend Amy, had a birthday yesterday, and we had a day of shopping and lunch while the kiddos had their first day back at school!  Yea!!!  I love those children, BUT, I was SO ready for them to go back to school. 


Boots ~ Target
Jeggings ~ Old Navy
Cardigan ~ Gap
Ruffle Tank Top ~ Old Navy
Belt ~ Target
Headband ~ Target
Necklace ~ Forever 21



My new felt purse I got from my Momma for Christmas!  I love, love, love it!  It goes with everything
Felt Purse ~ The Sample House
(Sorry ladies, I don't know who makes this.  I will try and find out!)



Pretty Amy
Boots ~ J.C Penny
Jeggings ~ Old Navy
Sweater ~ Abercrombrie
Purple Shirt ~ Old Navy
Flower Pin ~ made by me


She got a steal on these boots!  Love them!


My old painting "uniform" had to be retired!  It had so much paint on it, you couldn't tell what color the shorts were!  I tend to just wipe my hands and fingers right on the shorts. ( it's so much easier that way) These shorts already of hand marks on my bottom.  That's generally where it ends up!

Lay tile floor
Paint bathroom walls
Prime cabinets
Paint baseboards
Attach baseboards
Caulk baseboards
Paint cabinets
Put new doorknobs on
Make curtain for under counter top

It's getting there!

I'm linking up at The Pleated PoppyNo Model Lady and Jewelscapes so head on over to see what everyone is wearing!

15 comments:

  1. Love your purse you guys look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That felt purse is so amazing! What a great gift. Love your outfit with it too. Amy's sweater is so beautiful!

    Thank you so much for linking up with Jewelscapes Bejeweled WEdnesday!
    jewelscapes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits & bag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the purse and you looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the look!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's it, i'm getting myself some flat brown boots. stat. i love the pop of purple with your sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfits! I was NOT ready for the children to go back to school but I am the teacher! LOL

    :)
    paige

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are both so adorable and cozy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great purse, and you both look very stylish. Painting is so much work. You're certainly dedicated!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love UR HAIR lady!!! Oh my gosh. And who knew old navy had such great jeggings. I needa head over there!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfits...and amazing BAG!!! Love your blog =] Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving that felt purse..Love your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving everything.....especially the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to see the final product. I have carpeting in my master bath and I'm dying to rip it up too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The purse is absolutely to die for! My paint uniform probably should be retired too, but not yet.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!