Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Friday, March 2, 2012

Kailey's First Dance

Kailey had her very first dance tonight and she was so excited!!  I think I was more excited than she was, but of course I had to contain myself.  I couldn't "embarrass her!" 



Thanks to our sweet friend Lucy, she wore this beautiful dress, that I didn't have to spend a dime on!!  Yippee!!  Thank you Miss Lucy




I know what you're thinking.  WHY is she wearing converse style shoes with that beautiful dress?!!  Why oh why!!?  Because it's super cute and trendy, that's why.





It definitely wasn't my first choice, but a lot of the girls in 7th grade wore Toms or Converse, and we happened across this cute gold pair and couldn't resist them!




Kailey's sweet and beautiful friend, Shelly



It doesn't seem real that she can be 13 and in the 7th grade!!




Some of her friends met at Chick Fil A for dinner and pics.  They felt silly in their pretty little dresses eating at a fast food place. 




Olivia, Kailey and Shelly

Before I know it, her Senior prom will be here.  I'm so very proud of my little girl.  She is growing up to be a very intelligent, caring and beautiful young woman.  Now, I am off to bed to cry a little while I think of her as a toddler sucking her thumb with her blankie.

Blessings to all,

8 comments:

  1. She looks so pretty! So cute that she wore the Converse!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Erin she is a mini you! She's beautiful and looked so pretty! I know how you feel, I can't believe my oldest is 12!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I know how you feel my Step-son and all his groomsmen wore Converse with their tuxedos. But, like you said it's trendy and that's what he wanted. They did look cute in wedding pictures. You have a beautiful daughter! Enjoy they grow up way too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyy just wanna ask, if i wore a long dress with converse, does it look good? or not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe how cute!!! You do not look old enough for a daughter this age!!!! My granddaughters are going to be flower girls in a wedding this summer, and the flower girl dresses look like punk rock dresses and they will probably be wearing chucks as well! The bride is so why not?

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonder how many dicks have been in her slut pussy! She looks like a trashy slut

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!