Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Saturday, February 25, 2012

J. Carter Handmade


I have found the cutest little Etsy store ever!
J. Carter Handmade is seriously a great Etsy shop!  I found her
when I googled "business card holder".  Her Etsy store came up and then I fell in love!
Don't you love finding a new little shop out of the blue?  I sure do. 
Here are just a few of the items that she has to choose from.





I can't seem to decide which fabric I love.  She has a huge collection of clutches
to choose from, that it makes deciding pretty hard!


I ordered this business card holder in several different fabrics for the girls
I will be graduating with very soon!  I love that it has a magnetic button and
can't wait to see it in person!


Tons of pillow covers to choose from, and the fabrics are too pretty!

Here is another clutch I had to show.  I just love the colors and the fun design!
Hurry on over and check her out.  You won't be disappointed!
 
Blessings,

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!!!