Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I did it!!

I did it!!  Hallelujah!!  I made it through Cosmetology school in one piece.  I'm so excited to get out there and start doing some hair.  Here's a look at my last day of school with my sweet friends that I will miss.


Here I am clocking out for the very last time!!



Sweet girls!  Brooke, Jordan and Tiffany


We all had the same apron.  Another girl had one too.  We always looked so funny on the floor!





My instructors Ms. Henery and Ms. Martin


Jordan getting all pretty


Jodi and Brittany working the front desk


My beautiful flowers my wonderful husband sent me at school!  He knows a woman loves to get flowers sent to her!  Or at least he does now!

Blessings,


14 comments:

  1. I remember my last day of cosmo school like it was yesterday.... I was SO! GLAD! to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you, you will be a fantastic hairdresser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations.... what a great accomplishment. :)

    ~ Lisa ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please return to blogland! I miss your updates :) Hope your job is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY PICS:) I really like your blog and I want to follow, do you have twitter or FB??

    If you want some swedish decor inspiration, you can check out my blog:)
    Have a great week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on finishing school!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does anyone know how Erin is and where she went? Hope she is ok...I miss her!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're ok, and all is well.
    ~Di

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh-the memories! This brings them back in a FLOOD!! Congrats! I love doing hair and hope you continue to love it too. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Missing your blog! Would love to hear how things are going in the "hair" world:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog, Before I had my own I was always over. Just wondering if you are comming back soon. Take care

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!