Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our Retreat

I'm so excited!!  I got my bench back from being upholstered, and I LOVE it!!
It's exactly what I wanted.  I'd been looking for that burlap look without the
scratchy feel of burlap and I found it!  Here is the before pic below.



~~ Before ~~

The burgundy had to go.  It was time.



~~ After ~~

Now, she has a classic neutral color, that should go with just about anything
I throw at her!















~~ Before ~~

Just another look at the dresser a little updated.



Changing out the mirror really helped the room not feel so heavy anymore.






I added some plates above the picture, just because I love plates.



I would love to add a big rug in front of the bed.  We will see!
What do you think?  I would love to know!

I'll be linking up here:



Blessings,

14 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! I like the improvemnets!

    ciao from Newport Beach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, your room is beautiful! Your bench is amazing. Looks like your upholstery person did such a good job. :)

    I have the same furniture in my bedroom. You are making me want to shake things up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bench - it looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Im all about the neutrals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin, I love your bedroom. It looks wonderful. Would you please share the paint color? I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found ur blog yesterday, however Google wouldnt let me comment. Happy to be a new follower, i have to say i love ur bedroom, especially the newly covered bench! Might i ask what material uve used? I hate the scratchieness of burlap too, but LOVE the look!!!!!!!!...........Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been looking every where for the same white bedding! Would you please be so kind as to share where you found it? I would love to be able to find a white bedding outfit just like it!! Thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bench looks beautiful but so does your whole bedroom its gorgeous. I love love love the bed

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks beautiful. Nice upgrade! But plates should be limited to the kitchen or dinning room.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Erin, your bedroom is lovely. I'm crazy over the plates and think they add a great look to your room. Your bed is similar to mine, and I have single dressers on each side for night stands. I'm a new follower and hope you visit me. Thanks!
    Helen of Helen's Decor

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!