Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

It's What I Wore Wednesday and I'm linking up with



Going to Church

Shoes ~ Clarks
Red Gingham dress ~ Target







Going Shopping with Kailey


Shoes ~ Aerosoles
Dress ~ Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace ~ Groovy's (local boutique)








These are the most comfortable sandals in the world!!!







Going to Church

Shoes ~ Target
Dress ~ Dillards
Cardigan ~ Target
Red Flower ~ Dillards














Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Blessings, 

10 comments:

  1. breathtaking!! That gingham dress looks so pretty. I've seen it at Target and am patiently waiting for a sale. You have convinced me it may be a need no matter how much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your dress. It looks great on you. Target here I come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of the outfits, but I was hoping to see your hair, with the results from the roller set, lol

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gingham dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful in all the outfits. I especially love the gingham dress. Gingham always reminds me of the perfect summer dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really liking that little black and white dress. You look so cute in that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that black dress and shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your dresses are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haven't visited you for oh so long! I'm glad to see you're still doing WIWW ;) You look really AMAZING in the red gingham!! LOVE IT! and guess what?! My girl is POTTY TRAINED as of Memorial Day weekend *Happy Dance*! Visit me soon at www.shelstring.com ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!