Saturday, September 28, 2013

Hover "PIN IT" Button

 
Thank you to one of my readers for suggesting I get the hovering "Pin It" button on my pictures.  I admit that I am a computer idiot.  So, I was a little nervous to try and figure this out on my own.  But, that is the beauty of the Internet!  I just typed in "How to install a pin button on a blog" and tons of tutorials came up!  I used this helpful tutorial from Code it Pretty.  It was super easy!
 
My "Pin It" button is in the top left corner of all my pictures now.  How cool is that!?
Happy Pinning!!
 


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip, Erin. Just added it to mine. I always found the "pin it" buttons in the center of each photo was a distraction - this one is much nicer and less obtrusive to the post content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the same one I use, I like it so much better than the big P that pops up in the middle of the picture. Hugs, maty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing blog and very interesting stuff you got here! I definitely learned a lot from reading through some of your earlier posts as well and decided to drop a comment on this one!

    ReplyDelete

  6. i like this post, we visit again for more updates , thanks for sharing this article.
    cheap artificial grass

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!