Home About Erin Featured Blog Roll Advertise

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

It's What I Wore Wednesday and I'm linking up with
The Pleated Poppy and No Model Lady!




Shopping with the Kiddos and New Glasses!!


Shoes ~ Aerosoles
Skirt ~ Ann Taylor Loft
Shirt ~ Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace ~ Forever 21
Glasses ~ Rampage








I went wider this time on the sides of my glasses and I really like them for a change!
It took a little getting used to!



Church

Shoes ~ 9 West
Dress ~ The Limited (on sale for $22.00!!!)



I couldn't believe the price on this dress!  It was $85, so when I saw
$22, I snagged it!

Blessings to all,

7 comments:

  1. Love the dress. What an awesome deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! LOVE that Limited dress! What a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute! Love both outfits..what a deal on the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok the sandals from the first outfit had me too cute! And the teal dress with nude shoes well plain fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, LOVE your green dress! Cute glasses too.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your glasses are very pretty, and I love the color and the price of your turquoise dress, very pretty!
    Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your glasses. And the dress too! Great deal!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!!!